Tuesday 11 October 2011

Free credit report from the government Bangor


free credit report from the government Bangor

Exactly like the post above, I too received an email from free credit report from the government Bangor TBQ Consulting that asked me to obtain my credit report from their preferred source (which is an affiliate product) and send it to the HR department's email address.

The job listing was for an Investment Consultant position.... First of all, the www.tbqconsulting.com website is cheesy looking, and none of the links work; they all take you to the same home/index page. I checked the domain registration on Whois.com and the website is registered to Domains by Proxy, Inc,, a company that secures your personal information from the domain registration process. I'free credit report from the government Bangor ve not looked into website registration too much, but I've never seen a company "mask" or secure their domain registration - why would they need to? Aside from the website, the phone number was bogus and I'm free credit report from the government Bangor not going to waste anymore time with this. I hope someone reads this and saves themselves the trouble I did... every second counts, so stay away from this type of crap!!

I inquired about a job on craigslist and I got a response from a man saying he owns his own business and he needs an at home personal assistant. triple free credit report I will be free credit report from the government Bangor printing out his clients checks and sending the checks to them.

(postage paid by the man) He told me that I would have to purchase the Versa Checks and Ink 2008 free credit report from the government Bangor package from like wal mart or office depot. He told me that I would get paid through Western Union.

I e mailed him several times and told him that if this is a scam, that I would report him..etc.

He has e mailed me numerous times and assured me that this isn't a scam. He has yahoo messenger also and I have only chatted with him recently for a few minutes. I told him I want more information about his company before I jump into anything. I free credit report from the government Bangor mean, he hasn't asked me for any kind of personal info, credit card info or anything like that...so I guess I will see. free credit report without paying Watch out for Jennifer Henderson (H.R.) at TBQ consulting. Johnelle I recently was emailed by someone by the name of Frank Culler for a personal free credit report from the government Bangor assistant job that was posted on craigslist and he said, "Hello, Thanks for applying for the post, I quite I appreciate it? I received and read your e-mail and it's reasonable and acceptable.

So I will give this a go" I'm looking free credit report from the government Bangor for someone that can be trusted and reliable to work very well and free credit report from the government Bangor good understanding person. This position is home-based and flexible, working with me is basically about instructions and following them, my only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, so I need someone who can be able to meet up with my irregular timings. As my assistant, your free credit report from the government Bangor activities amongst other things will include; *Running personal errands, supervisions and monitoring. Scheduling programmes, flights and keeping me up to date with them. Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away. Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf. credit agencies Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities.. I'm sure you'll understand I tend to have a very busy schedulle at this point, as I am presently in New York, I will be back in Three Weeks. I think you're the right person for this post , Please note that this position is not office based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedulles, it's a part-time, work from home basis and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others, so it's a little difficult judging the exact number of free credit report from the government Bangor hours you'll be doing per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment